This PixaFlux release introduces major features that more clearly define it as a materials and texture image composer. Some other features have been removed to speed up many node operations and simplify the compatibility between nodes.
Please be advised that PixaFlux 2019 11 01 introduces significant changes that make some projects from older versions incompatible with newer versions. We have tried to minimize the impact when loading older projects but in some cases you'll find missing nodes, missing connections or missing attribute values.
Please read the Deprecation 2019 11 01 wiki page for more information.
PixaFlux Software Principles guarantee our users rights when installing this software:
* Transparent Installation: PixaFlux will only be installed in the user computer only when the user accepts to install it. PixaFlux doesn't install itself without user consent.
* Upfront Disclosure: PixaFlux informs the user about its functions.
* Simple Removal: PixaFlux can be easily removed from the computer by uninstalling the software. Once uninstalled, all files and pieces of PixaFlux software are removed from the user's computer.
* Clear Behaviour: PixaFlux Node-based editor provides a clear workflow where all the windows are integrated to optimize the user - project work interaction. No deceptive or unexpected behaviour is part of PixaFlux performance. PixaFlux doesn't send spam.
* No Data collection: PixaFlux doesn't collect or transmit any personal information.
* No bundled software or Third-party software is installed.
The PixaFlux installer installs only the files required to run PixaFlux. It doesn't install adware, bloatware, malware
or any other i_dont_know_what_this_does_ware.
This is the full list of files that the installer contains:
PixaFlux executable and dynamic libraries:
Visual Studio 2015 Redistributable for 64 bits
Boost Dyanmic Libraries
Qt Dyanmic Libraries
SceneEngine Dynamic Libraries
FreeImage Dynamic Libraries
Skia Graphics Libraries
CrashReporter executable, dynamic libraries and language file
PixaFlux is currently in Beta Testing mode. Please download the latest version of PixaFlux and test it for bugs and issues.
If PixaFlux crashes, a crash report will be generated. Please submit the crash report. The crash report contains a datadump, the screenshot of PixaFlux and info about the installed version of PixaFlux. No source images or projects are sent with the crash report.